A platform for women competition professionals, W@CompetitionCEE roundtable debate: “Due Process in Competition Proceedings”.
– On November 29th in Warsaw –
Due Process in Competition Proceedings – Roundtable debate
- EU case law on due process
- Use of economic evidence and due process considerations
- Due process in proceedings before NCAs: the impact of Directive 1/2019
- Professor Krystyna Kowalik-Bańczyk, Judge, General Court of the European Union
Roundtable discussion between enforcers and practitioners
- Hanna Anttilainen, Head of Unit at the European Commission
- Dina Lurje, Deputy Chairwoman at the Competition Council of the Republic of Lithuania
- Marta Kruszka, Head of Unit, the Department of Competition Protection, Office of Competition and Consumer Protection
- Michaela Nosa, Director of Legal, Legislative and International Relations Division at Antimonopoly Office of the Slovak Republic
- Aleksandra Boutin, Partner, Positive Competition
- Katarzyna Czapracka, Partner, White & Case
- Malgorzata Szwaj, Partner, Linklaters
- Malgorzata Urbańska, Partner, CMS
Detailed agenda to follow.
14:30 – 15:00 Networking and refreshments
15:00 – 17:00 Roundtable debate followed by a reception
Hotel Bristol, Krakowskie Przedmieście 42/44, Warsaw
The event is free of charge and is open to everyone interested, regardless of gender.
The discussion will be held in English.
If you are interested in attending the event, please,
More information can be found on the W@ website: https://lnkd.in/ejViSbw