Save the date! Celebrating 5 Years of Positive Competition in Brussels
Many good things have happened at Positive Competition since then. We have grown, evolved, embarked on many fascinating and important projects, and set new and ever more ambitious goals.
As we approach this important milestone, we cannot help but be grateful for all the beautiful moments that have shaped our journey so far. Join us as we celebrate our 5th anniversary, reflect on the past and embrace the future with enthusiasm and gratitude.
SAVE THE DATE
On 30 November, starting at 17h, Positive Competition will celebrate its 5th anniversary at Hangar Photo Art Center in Châtelain, Brussels
- Julie Bon – Deputy Chief Economist, Competition and Markets Authority
- Fiona Carlin – Head of EU Competition & Regulatory Affairs, Baker McKenzie
- Étienne Chantrel – Head of Mergers, French Competition Authority
- Bruno JULLIEN – Professor, Toulouse School of Economics
- Will Leslie – Partner, Antitrust & Foreign Investment, Linklaters
- Nicolas Petit – Professor, European University Institute
- Hans Zenger – Head of Unit, Chief Economist Team of DG Competition
After the workshop, we will enjoy wine tasting and a festive dinner reception, surrounded by an exhibition of contemporary photography.
Here’s to many more years of exciting discussions and projects together!
This event is open.
Please register at email@example.com