Thank you for celebrating with us!
Yesterday marked a significant milestone as we celebrated the 5th anniversary of Positive Competition and inaugurated our Positive Workshop Series.
The workshop sparked engaging discussions on the timely topic of merger assessment in dynamic and complex environments. We would like to extend a special thank you to the panellists who provided invaluable insights that enriched the debate:
- Julie Bon – Deputy Chief Economist, Competition and Markets Authority
- Fiona Carlin – Head of EU Competition & Regulatory Affairs, Baker McKenzie
- Étienne Chantrel – Head of Mergers, French Competition Authority
- Bruno JULLIEN – Professor, Toulouse School of Economics
- Will Leslie – Partner, Antitrust & Foreign Investment, Linklaters
- Nicolas Petit – Professor, European University Institute
- Hans Zenger – Head of Unit, Chief Economist Team of DG Competition
Stay tuned for the announcement of our Positive Workshop vol. 2.
Here’s to the years to come!